Some of my favorites from the list:
7. Prejudice and bigotry is hard-wired into us. You can’t overcome it until you acknowledge it.
11. The Golden Rule is the greatest moral truth. If you don’t believe in it, at least try to fake it.
14. It’s not “political correctness” that dictates that we try not to insult others’ beliefs and identities. It’s common decency.
18. Keeping an open mind is as big a challenge as you get older as keeping a consistent waistline.
21. Fear of failure is a ticket to mediocrity. If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not pushing yourself. And if you’re not pushing yourself, you’re coasting.
28. Two cheap, easy self-improvement projects: Develop a strong handshake and start smiling when you answer the phone.
40. Exercise does not take time. Exercise creates time.