Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Change of address

For some time, I've been having problems getting Blogger to display my posts properly. I rarely attempt anything flashy with regard to formatting, yet I'm consistently having problems with unexpected font changes, improperly formatted block quotes, unwanted spaces between paragraphs, and the like. Worse, there doesn't seem to be a way to fix these problems; whether I come at them through the "Compose" or the "HTML" tabs, Blogger seems programmed to override my changes and do it's own thing.

This is all very frustrating, and given how infrequently I'm inspired to post to begin with, I can't afford to have that frustration shutting me down even further. So, rather than continuing to spar with Blogger, I've decided to move everything over to WordPress and give that a try. If it doesn't work out, I may end up back here.

Mental Hiccups can now be found at https://freeven.wordpress.com/.

No comments: